TCMO presents The Digital Marketing for Business Certificate
Digital marketing for the tourism, hospitality and leisure industry is becoming increasingly complex. Managers and Business Owners need not only to deliver customer excellence and profits but now they’re also expected to compete for business in new channels and digital communities that emerge every day.
Hence, why many are asking themselves how they can expand their brand online while still having the time to run their business and gain market share.
To address this ‘digital skills gap’ the obvious choices are to either hire additional staff with digital marketing skills or outsource, both of which can be expensive and maybe just a quick fix.
Ultimately this is a challenge which cannot be ignored as demand for digital marketing skills will only continue to grow and evolve with time.
The smarter business will retrain the existing team to deliver their digital marketing goals.
The breakthrough solution for what is considered by many to be a complex problem is an online education course in digital marketing, which is based on ‘true-to-life’ scenarios, and is continually updated to reflect the latest industry best practice.
TCMO presents an exciting qualification in Digital Marketing as the result of a partnership with The University of Aberdeen – The Digital Marketing for Business Professional Certificate (DMB)
Recent learners from the Tourism, Marketing and Hospitality industry have said:-
“I really enjoyed the whole programme. I found it very interesting and well structured. The video lectures and the practical examples with fictitious companies were so useful. I realized how many aspects the digital marketing includes. The comprehensive structure gives to any student a clear understanding of this industry.”
“I feel that the certificate has given me a solid foundation knowledge and understanding from which to further develop my skills and use of digital marketing strategy and tactics. The course covered a wide range of topics however I found the video led format easy to follow and very engaging. Having worked through the topics and lessons I can see multiple opportunities to apply my learning within my role, particularly as I now manage the digital presence for my company. The course has made me appreciate more than ever the value of keeping up to date in this fast-moving environment and continuing to learn.”
You and your business can now boost your career with a qualification from a University that is consistently ranked among the top 1% in the world and, since its foundation over 500 years ago, has been at the forefront of educational achievement.
Developed in collaboration with practicing digital marketing professionals, course content is delivered fully online via engaging video content.
How the Digital Marketing for Business Certificate works
Awarded by: The University of Aberdeen
Assessment: Self check questions (no examinations)
- Certificate delivered to you following your completion of course materials
- Over 20 hours of learning for continuing professional development purposes
- Delivered fully online
- Instantly apply learning into practice
- Support forum access (with fellow students; moderated by course tutors)
- Access to course materials and forum for 12 months from initial registration
- Potential pathway to upgrade to the postgraduate MSc Digital Marketing Leadership
- Price: £1,320 (inc. VAT)
Payment plan available letting you pay in instalments;
- Module 1: £420 (inc VAT)
- Module 2: £600 (inc VAT)
- Signed Completion Certificate from the University of Aberdeen £300 (inc VAT)
The course is particularly suited to:
- Managers, Sales and Marketing Professionals and Business Owners seeking a better understanding of digital marketing and looking to identify profitable opportunities and routes to market
- Career progression for those working in an environment where digital marketing plays an important role
- Professionals requiring formal recognition of digital marketing knowledge and skills
- Individuals working within tourism, hospitality and leisure wishing to prepare for future digital marketing demands
The Digital Marketing for Business Professional Certificate (DMB) is designed to not only broaden and deepen your knowledge but to encourage you to approach digital marketing from a truly strategic perspective.
The DMB is aimed at those within an organisation who play an active role in the marketing of the business, looking to acquire a credible professional certificate, as well as those who are seeking to better understand the opportunities and challenges of digital marketing.
There are of course all manner of teaching materials and reference sites freely available on the internet, however much of this is tactically focussed and, as a result, fails to address wider strategic issues.
The DMB is also a pathway to the qualifications of Postgraduate Certificate, Postgraduate Diploma, and Masters (MSc).