Returning to Work coaching programme
Whether you’ve been bringing up children, caring for a loved one, getting over an illness or unemployed for more than a few months, getting back into the world of work can seem like a leap too far. We’re here to break it down into a few simple steps, with a programme of coaching to help you manage change, build your confidence and take control of your transition back into work.
What we’ll do together
- Preparing for the challenge of change and ways to manage it
- Setting mutual expectations between returner and employer
- Confidence and capability building strategies
- Assertiveness & time management
- Building networks
- Action planning and resource signposting
How it works
- Initial telephone introduction – 6-8 weeks before your return: introducing you to the coach and outlining the process
- Two 2-hour face-to-face coaching sessions with a qualified Career Coach
- First session – around 4 weeks before your return: covering topics including managing change, setting expectations and developing professional networks.
- Second session – 4-6 weeks after you’ve returned to work: builds on the first session (as well as any key skills and techniques), reviewing your progress, updating your action plan and identifying relevant support resources.
- The face to-face-coaching is backed up with 3 months’ telephone and email support from the TCMO Client Services team
The programme is designed to be responsive, based around your specific needs, experience and goals. We also provide a range of support resources to help you develop useful skills and techniques, including real-time practice, tools, case studies and handouts.
Cost: £350, payable in full 48 hours prior to training session
If you’re getting ready to return to work and you’d like our help, please just get in touch. Send us a message or give us a call on 0800 009 3141.
Begin the next chapter
of your career today
What’s next for your career?
Not sure what to do?
Call us on 0800 009 3141