The right way to write your CV
There’s no escaping it. A CV is a vital document, which is often the first chance prospective employers have to learn about you and your abilities. It’s important that it’s not only accurate, but also engaging and persuasive. We’ll work with you to explain what decision-makers look for in a CV – and why – and then work with you to produce one that meets those needs and sells you effectively.
Working with an experienced TCMO Consultant, this includes:
- An initial assessment of your existing CV and career diagnosis
- Producing a first draft re-write
- Consultation to discuss inclusions, deletions and specific points
- Produce a final draft
- Write a draft cover letter
- Sign-off consultation
- Delivered over a total of three hours, with face-to-face consultations or via phone or skype
To book the service or to ask us about costs and payment terms, fill in the form below.
Begin the next chapter
of your career today
What’s next for your career?
Not sure what to do?
Call us on 0800 009 3141